Quarantine offer from Le Bijou
Le Bijou came up with a quarantine offer designed to maximize both safety and comfort for its guests, considering the 27% decrease in day trips in Switzerland in 2020 due to the COVID crisis.
First and foremost, Le Bijou apartments stand out because they can be operated without any staff. Especially under such circumstances, this feature (or lack thereof) became far more important than ever. In addition to this, Le Bijou offered a suite of customizable services, including (but not limited to):
- Medical servicing while in quarantine: Customers could convert their Le Bijou apartment into a private health center. With the assistance of external specialists, Le Bijou provided healthcare services such as nursing, food delivery, and many more, all complying with rigorous health, safety, and hygiene standards administered under medical control.
- Private monitoring: With our healthcare partner, Double Check, we provided 24/7 personal health monitoring. Our apartments are all centrally located and in immediate proximity to emergency hospitals.
- Curated meals prepared with the utmost care: Our personal chef meets the highest healthcare standards in making sure that all meals are prepared to support your health.
- Home office 2.0: The ability to book a Le Bijou apartment as a personal home office and enjoy high-speed internet and staff-free check-in. We also offered one of the best entertainment programs in the hospitality industry.
- In-room COVID-19 testing: No need to expose yourself to infected patients and risk contracting a hospital-acquired infection. Together with our healthcare partner, Double Check, we provided medical check-ups and a COVID-19 test (if you showed heavy symptoms) inside your Le Bijou apartment.
- Avoid hospital-acquired infections: Our healthcare partner, Double Check, based in Zurich, offered private care in Switzerland's most exclusive clinic. Get fast-track access to the most reputable clinicians and cutting-edge treatments.
“The Zug-based company ‘Le Bijou’ offers quarantine in a luxurious way. Now the company is going one step further: Medical staff can now stay in the luxury apartments free of charge – to relax.” — Luzernerzeitung.ch
Moreover, at Le Bijou, we offered a free stay to healthcare workers and those working overtime to fight COVID-19 as a display of gratitude for their service. Likewise, we believe that innovation and courage can help all of us through a crisis. Small to medium enterprises must be creative in finding new ways to generate revenue and save jobs instead of further redundancies and job cuts. However, social responsibility should not be left out of the equation.
Adhering to these principles has helped Le Bijou to overcome the pandemic, stay afloat, and continue to generate income for our investors during the toughest of times, while simultaneously providing top-quality services to our patrons. On top of this, Le Bijou has caught the attention of the worldwide media, including Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, Insider, Blick, and CNBC, which also appreciated our efforts by featuring us in their news content.